Your health and safety have always been our top priority. During this time we wanted to share some additional measures we are taking to protect you and our staff.
You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are a few things you’ll see:
- We will ask you arrive no more than five minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Only clients with appointments are asked to enter the office. We are happy to make exceptions for caregivers.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available upon entry and throughout our office.
- We’re using some new protective gear, rest assured these additional measures are to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
- If you’re not feeling well, we are happy to help you reschedule.
There are also a few things behind the scenes that might not stand out. Just a few include:
- Continued strict sterilization monitoring.
- Added cleaning and disinfection of public spaces.
- More training than required on protective measures and proper managment of our PPE gear.
Did we mention that we’re excited to see you? But before we do, please take a minute to review the pre-appointment screening by clicking below! Thank you.